Registration and payment of fees are required to attend any of the Symposium Events. No registration will be considered until the payment is received.
In order to ensure that your registration information is processed quickly and correctly, the organizers request that you register using the online registration form. Payment may be done by bank transfer or credit card. Your credit card and personal information will be protected from unauthorized access by an online security system (SSL).
|Before 31st March
||From 1st April
||350 €||425 €|
|GVN Member||350 €||425 €|
|SEV-GVN Non Member
||500 €||575 €|
|SEV Member Student
||225 €||300 €|
|GVN Member Student||225 €||300 €|
|SEV-GVN Non Member Student
||350 €||425 €|
The registration fee includes:
- Congress documentation
- Attendance certificate
- Coffee breaks
- 2 Working Lunches
- Welcome Drink on Sunday, June 9 2019
- Congress Dinner on Tuesday, June 11 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until 15th May 2019
All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat desk during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
- Cancellations received up to 15th April, 2019 deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs
- Cancellations received after 15th April, 2019: 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 15th May, 2019 or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes
VISA & INVITATION LETTER
Visitors from non-Schengen countries must possess a passport valid for at least a three-month stay. To begin with the procedure, participants are advised to locate their respective diplomatic missions or embassy. As offices aren’t available in all countries, it is necessary to either apply at an embassy representing Spain (listed here) or to travel to an assigned embassy in another country. Please note that the visa procedure can take up to one month.It is necessary that the applicant applies in person at the embassy. This is due to a new Visa Information System, which requires the collection of fingerprints.
There are additional documents requested in order to apply for a visa at the embassy: please check with your embassy which documents are necessary.Reimbursement requests caused by visa denial or expatriation of the delegate will be handled on an individual basis
How to get an Invitation Letter
Conditions for obtaining an invitation letter are as follows:
- Paid registration fee or waived registration
- The invitation letter can be requested online during the registration process.